http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/706/asInline.html

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PRIMARY TALENT SHOW




RAEGAN SHOWED US ALL HOW TO MAKE A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH. HER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES ARE VERY GOOD!

ADAM DOES A VERY GOOD JOB ON BLOWING BUBBLES WITH HIS HANDS IT IS A FUN TALENT TO HAVE, MOST OF THE TIME IT IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET HIM INTO THE SHOWER " Adam you can use mommy's soap and blow bubbles"

BRANDON'S WAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SPORTS OF COURSE! HE CHOOSE HOCKEY THIS TIME. HE TOOK THE PUCK OFF THE GROUND AND THROUGH IT IN THE AIR AND CAUGHT IT WITH HIS STICK VERY COOL!

(I FEEL VERY BAD) BECAUSE BREEZY'S TALENT WAS DRAWING A PICTURE OF A RAINBOW AND WE DID NOT GET A PICTURE OF IT, BUT IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW ALL THE COLORS WERE IN THE RIGHT ORDER, AND SHE WORKED SO HARD ON IT. (SORRY BREEZY)

4 comments:

Sally said...

How cute! You have such talented kids!!

Eddie Stewart said...

Hey all you kids I did not know that you could do all of that stuff. The next time i am up at your house you better show me. :)

Jenn said...

Oh man, that's so cute. I love these new posts! I've been checking and checking and finally my waiting has definitely paid off!

Shelley said...

What a great idea! I will copy someday....if I remember! I also love the hair cuts!