http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/706/asInline.html

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hi everyone! it has been awhile since i posted on our blog. So I am the kind of blogger that likes to post pictures and then I have something to say, well the other day Rob came home and was going to put all of our pictures and home movies on to a back up (external hard drive) . We had all of our pictures and movies on another external hard drive, and we were told by Rob's dad that he had the same one we did and that his had crashed and he lost everything. so we thought we should be safe and make sure we had are pictures and home movies in two places. Well Rob went to start duplicating all of our stuff and it happened. Our first external hard drive that had everything on it had crashed!!! we can not get anything off of it. I am so so sad. A professional might be able to help but we are not sure yet. So i have been very sad, and that is part of the reason i have not posted lately. :(

3 comments:

Sally said...

that is SO sad! I totally cried when that happened to us on our 7 month old MAC!!!! I am sorry!

Jenny said...

That is horrible! I was upset enough when I lost about a month's worth of pictures off our camera somehow - but ALL your pictures?! I'm so afraid that's going to happen to us, I'm going to make Jared back everything up this weekend! I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Shelley said...

That makes me sick - I am so sorry. I hope that someone can help. Good luck