http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/706/asInline.html

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day




Hi, this is Raegan and because my mom isn't doing her blog anymore, I am going to be taking over her blog.

This morning we all woke up at 2 (like always) and didn't go back to sleep until about 4. Well at least I did. We all woke back up at 6 and opened presents. Wow, Can I tell you, we got some pretty sweet stuff. Brandon got an iPod nano and already has like 100 songs on it and a pretty sweet Patrick Cane Hockey stick. He also got a TON of hockey stuff. I got a digital camera and that is the camera I will be using for this blog. Brianne got a dippin' dots maker that we really can't figure out. Adam got a hunting wii game wich also we can't figure out.

No comments: