http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/706/asInline.html

Monday, May 26, 2008

Before & After


so we have been in our house for 3 years and we have had this bunk bed in are garage for about a year. (it was in the condo with Eddie and two other families) Once we sold the condo and got the bed back i have wanted to paint it and put it in the girls room because there beds were so so bad! well it took a year to sand the bed down and it took two days to paint it, but it is finally done! It also took 3 years to paint the girls bedroom, but that is done!!! hip hip hooray

i do have to give special thanks to Vanessa for inspiring me to finish thanks V

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person! Hope you guys are having a fun RAINY Memorial Day. Looks like you're inside blogging just like me. :)

Laura said...

Great job. We need to paint a lot of furniture in the kids room. For now, it will have to look bad! Maybe you will inspire me!

The Stewart's said...

Raegan
oh my bed how pretty it looks !i'm glad it's MINE!

The Stewart's said...

Raegan
oh my bed how pretty it looks !i'm glad it's MINE!

Sally said...

I love it!!! Great job Krissy!

V and Co. said...

wowee wow wow!!! i loooooove it! great job krissy!